- Persons applying for assistance must call 501-329-2667 between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. on the first business day of the month. Calls will not be accepted once funds are depleted for the month.
- The following information must be provided for all persons age 18 and older who reside in the home: name, phone number, date of birth, and social security number.
- All applicants must meet income guidelines (125% poverty).
- Eligible clients will be called for an appointment until depletion of funds. (To receive assistance, you must not have received rental assistance during the previous 12 months and must not have an open warrant for arrest.)
- Lease agreements are required to determine residency for rental or mortgage assistance; statements from landlord are required if applying for mobile home lot assistance.
Funds not to exceed $300 may be used for one month’s past due rent/mortgage/lot lease for a mobile home, first month’s rent/mortgage, three-night motel stay (case-by-case basis), or a portion of one month’s past due rent if living full-time at a motel.