Good Neighbor Fuel Fund

Grant funds that may be applied for from Center-point Energy. **Must have appointment and be interviewed**  Must be disabled and receiving SSA or SSI benefits or over age 60 (applicant or spouse)  Bill must be in that person’s name (or spouse)  Center-point Energy only. 

Applications will not be accepted during the Li Heap program year.  CAPCA DOES NOT DETERMINE ELIGIBILITY-applications are turned over to Center-point to process.